Hey

  • guy haber
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2009
      I haven't contact you for a long time.I miss you so much.
      I hope everything is going well.
      Here is another wonderful thing I want to share with you.I find a good website that selling variety kinds of products.
      I've already bought many goods from them,and we have become good friends.
      You can also click on this website:<http://www.feixiangshop.com> If you can introduce customers to this site,you will be given 20% of total amount.
      Just as what I am doing now~
      please try it

    • guy haber