ELLENBERG Family Search

  • SHARON ELLENBERG
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10 5:58 PM
      Hello All,

      I am searching for Holocaust Survivors and their descendents who are related to my father's family.  My father's name was Leibisch ELLENBERG, and he was born in 1921 in Tarnopol, Poland.  His parents were Abraham and Sara(neeWALLACH) ELLENBERG. (born approx. 1895)  My father's brother's name was Oscar (Yechekiel) born in 1919, and his sister's name was Basia (Jeanette). (born 1924.)  Family members may be living in Canada, South America, Europe, Israel, or the U.S.   Sara ELLENBERG also had family with the last name of CHACHKES.  I have more family information for anyone who feels that there may be a connection.

      Thank you.

      Sincerely,
      Sharon Ellenberg (USA)

      Message 2 of 2 , May 11 6:58 PM
        --- In jewishgenealogy2000@yahoogroups.com, SHARON ELLENBERG <sellenberg@...> wrote:
        may be living in Canada, South America, Europe, Israel, or the U.S.   Sara ELLENBERG also had family with the last name of CHACHKES.  I have more family information for anyone who feels that there may be a connection.

        I have Chatzkys in my tree, but no Chachkes.