1876 Draft Notice - About 225 Names

    Message 1 of 465 , May 2, 2000
      I've posted an August 1876 draft notice from the
      Minsk Vedomosti
      Believers" from Bobruisk, Pobolovo, Parichi, Glusk,
      Kazimirovo, Kamen, and other communities.<br><br>Surnames on
      the list include Ajzenstat (Eisenstat),
      Gorbachevskij, Levin, Katznelson, Komisar and Palej
      (Paley).<br><br>There are also some Fejgelmans with the patronymic
      Shneerovich.
      Message 465 of 465 , Sep 13, 2003