Surname searches

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
      Is it possible to set up something in the database so we can list the
      surnames that we are searching for? Or even, surnames and first names
      too and the area that we are searching for?

      Just an idea
    • Rarose11@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
        Its a great idea. Why don' t we start it? Some names I've been working on
        since 1998 and I have brick walls that don't want to break to this day.

        In a message dated 6/1/2008 11:29:06 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
        lhendri479@... writes:

        Is it possible to set up something in the database so we can list the
        surnames that we are searching for? Or even, surnames and first names
        too and the area that we are searching for?

        Just an idea

        Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.