Re: To all group members.

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28 9:42 PM
      --- In jewishgenealogy2000@yahoogroups.com, "zaida34" <zaida67@...> wrote:

      > Please be advised that as moderator
      > I promise to keep a very close watch

      But did Neil actually post a second offending post after the one that
      got deleted? People who repeatedly post problem posts should be
      banned, but if they post just one bum post, maybe they could just be
      warned and have their membership set to "posts must be moderated."
    • zaida34
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 29 12:45 AM
        --- In jewishgenealogy2000@yahoogroups.com, abell07030 <no_reply@...>
        wrote:

        > --- In jewishgenealogy2000@yahoogroups.com, "zaida34" <zaida67@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Please be advised that as moderator
        > > I promise to keep a very close watch
        >
        > But did Neil actually post a second offending post after the one that
        > got deleted? People who repeatedly post problem posts should be
        > banned, but if they post just one bum post, maybe they could just be
        > warned and have their membership set to "posts must be moderated."

        Yes there was more that I deleted.