To all group members.

  • zaida34
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2008
      Please be advised that as moderator
      I promise to keep a very close watch
      and BAN MEMBERS THAT MISUSE THIS FORUM!
      We will no longer tolerate SPAM, ABUSE or OFFENSIVE MESSAGES!

      ZAIDA
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2008
        --- In jewishgenealogy2000@yahoogroups.com, "zaida34" <zaida67@...> wrote:

        > Please be advised that as moderator
        > I promise to keep a very close watch

        But did Neil actually post a second offending post after the one that
        got deleted? People who repeatedly post problem posts should be
        banned, but if they post just one bum post, maybe they could just be
        warned and have their membership set to "posts must be moderated."
      • zaida34
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 29, 2008
          --- In jewishgenealogy2000@yahoogroups.com, abell07030 <no_reply@...>
          wrote:

          > --- In jewishgenealogy2000@yahoogroups.com, "zaida34" <zaida67@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Please be advised that as moderator
          > > I promise to keep a very close watch
          >
          > But did Neil actually post a second offending post after the one that
          > got deleted? People who repeatedly post problem posts should be
          > banned, but if they post just one bum post, maybe they could just be
          > warned and have their membership set to "posts must be moderated."

          Yes there was more that I deleted.