Re: [Jewish Genealogy 2000] family names in Vilna, Grodno, Minsk, Opole, Ostr...

  • Alan Gold
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 16, 2008
      check out the jewish genealogy listings on:

      http://www.jewishinternetsites.com

      Mike <mikefish2@...> wrote: Sadly, I do not know much about my great great grandfather or how he came to america. I
      have vague details I believe he arrived in the US just after the turn of the century with family.
      Possibly from Grodno.
      --- In jewishgenealogy2000@yahoogroups.com, Rarose11@... wrote:

      > I saw Goldman that you are researching-I have a Mollie Goldman who was born
      > in Lutsk around 1845. Her married name is Weintraub. That is all I know except
      > she immigrated 1905. Can you tell me about your relative?
      >

      > **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.

      Yahoo! Groups Links