Rudo family from Bragin

  • d37s39
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2008
      I'm related to the Rudo family of Baltimore through marriage and have
      been in contact with family members that are trying to firmly
      establish whether Chaim and Max Rudo (both born in the 1860's) were
      brothers. Alison may have more data since our ealier contacts about
      this part of the family. Any information that helps determine whether
      they were brothers or cousins would be appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Dave H