European records

  • Steven Zane
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2008
      Does anyone have acces to or know a researcher(s) in Europe who can
      look up old records? I'm basically looking for early 20th century and
      19th century for the following cities/countries...

      Mlawa, Poland

      Krynica, Poland (formerly in Galicia)

      Kovno, Lithuania

      Soroca, Moldava (formerly in Russia/Rumania)

      Ivanov Frankovsk, Ukraine (formerly Stanislau or Stanislawow,
      Galica/Poland)

      Thank you,
      Steven