Re: [Jewish Genealogy 2000] H i to all

  • donna poissant
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2007
      Sorry Bob I know what you are going thru the change of
      name and all. Mine changed their name to Fox.
      My Dad lived in Canada and worked at a Jewish Deli
      called Reisners and worked down here on long Island
      for the same family.
      I thought I could help but my sons 4th grade teacher
      was Traub not Taub. Sorry
      Donna

      mailto:jewishgenealogy2000-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs