H i to all

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2007
      My name is Bob and I live in Canada.
      At present I am trying to trace my roots.
      I am looking for the families Taub, Bihary, and goldstein.
      All came from Hungary. My Grandfather was a Rabbi from either BALKANY
      or Kalev.
      Any help would be appreciated.
      Thank you.
    • guy haber
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2007
        Bob,
        The place to start is the huge jewish genealogy site
        www.jewishgen.org

        Good luck
        Guy

        --- Bob <zaida67@...> wrote:

        > My name is Bob and I live in Canada.
        > At present I am trying to trace my roots.
        > I am looking for the families Taub, Bihary, and
        > goldstein.
        > All came from Hungary. My Grandfather was a Rabbi
        > from either BALKANY
        > or Kalev.
        > Any help would be appreciated.
        > Thank you.

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
      • donna poissant
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11, 2007
          Sorry Bob I know what you are going thru the change of
          name and all. Mine changed their name to Fox.
          My Dad lived in Canada and worked at a Jewish Deli
          called Reisners and worked down here on long Island
          for the same family.
          I thought I could help but my sons 4th grade teacher
          was Traub not Taub. Sorry
          Donna

          mailto:jewishgenealogy2000-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs