genealogy

  • wkrelease@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2007
      I use Family Tree Maker with access to _www.Ancestry.com_
      (http://www.Ancestry.com) & _www.Rootsweb.com_ (http://www.Rootsweb.com) Using FTM along with
      those two web sites have really helped me in my genealogy quest.

      Bev Carlson of Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, United States of America
      Researching: Swjetsz/Swatez/Shvets/Swatecz/Shveits/Swatetz, Szapu
      (Argentina, Russia) Plitman/Pletman/Feldman, Arbus (Russia, Poland, Ukraine, Lithuania)
      Hershey/Hersche, Buchholz, Dunn (Germany, Switzerland) Liebo/Labovitch
      (Romania, Russia) Krankenward/Krank/Warton, Barrish, Sitnick (Russia, Poland)
      Endreson, Fladebø/Fladeboe, Alvig/Ålvik/Ålvig, Steine, Rosseland/Roseland, Rykken
      (Norway)
      _http://tinyurl.com/kjkwq_ (http://tinyurl.com/kjkwq)
      or
      _http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/c/a/r/Beverly-Krank-Carlson-MN/
      index.html#edit_
      (http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/c/a/r/Beverly-Krank-Carlson-MN/index.html#edit)

      This message has been scanned by the most recent version of Norton
      Anti-Virus software before it was emailed.