Shavua haSefer- BookWeek 20% Off Sale on all the catalog: books, audio, software

  • Denis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2007
        --- In jewishgenealogy2000@yahoogroups.com, "Denis" <denis@...> wrote:

        > http://www.artscroll.com/linker/ifi/home

        If any of you out there are simply looking for some other people with
        fairly rare Jewish surnames, it wouldn't hurt to search the Artscroll
        database. The database has a good fuzzy search system. When I entered
        "rozovsky," for example, the site suggested that I try clicking on
        "grozovsky." Which might, in fact, be an alternative spelling for my
        relatives' surname.