422Re: Webgator What's New page

    Dec 1, 2001
      >Are you stating there is a place on this site
      to >search archival data?<br><br>As far as I can
      tell, there aren't any genealogical archives linked to
      the Fed.gov.au site, but there is a mediocre database
      of Australian insurance brokers, stockbrokers, etc.
      far as I can tell, you can't use wildcards. Of
      course, no DM Soundex.<br><br>There are also various
      directories of elected officials and government
      workers.<br><br>You can't use this site to find relatives who
      immigrated in 1900, but it's possible you could use it to
      find a distant cousin who's now a stockbroker in
      Australia, or something like that.
    • Show all 465 messages in this topic