1125BERNSTEINS FROM KREMENCHUG,POLTAVA

  • Brenda Habshush
    Feb 11, 2011
      Dear All,
      Simon Bernstein (my paternal grandfather was born in Kremenchug in 1870.
      His parents were Cissie and Israel Zvi Bernstein,who may have migrated to the Ukraine from Lithuania.
      Simon married Annie Likhtmakher (Lightman) of Vilna. They raised their family in Leeds,Yorkshire,UK.
      I am searching for families whose relatives came from Kremenchug who could provide information. No archival material is to be found from the 19th century from Kremenchug,as far as I know.
      Sincerely, Brenda Habshush (nee Bernstein /Burns)