1122Re: [Jewish Genealogy 2000] Najmolowski/Padnewitz

  • donna poissant
    Jan 10, 2011
      Magdelana and Andrew must have had money to go back to Belaruse. Well one thing we know they came thru Ellis Island, or maybe thru Canada like my family. Look at the crossing records from Canada. I found my father and Grandfather. they came from Garbane near Minsk, ( actually the Minsk court Buildings.)I have no idea what their Last name was in Russia but. Granma never left and died in Prison.