      From: Meg <indestructible_remember@...>
      To: jewishgenealogy2000@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, June 20, 2010 1:50:07 PM
      Subject: [Jewish Genealogy 2000] French Jewish Genealogists - family line Loret
      and Chasteau

      So I've done quite a bit of research on my family tree. I have found one known
      Jewish line so far and numerous could be's.

      My difficulties lie in the fact that most of the lines I'm working on are
      french. Just looking for other researchers hoping to share each others info
      we've all accumulated over time.

      Right now I am working on my matriarchal lines.

      Would like to touch base with other people who are working or who have knowledge
      of French lines.

      the line I am currently stuck on is:
      Marin Loret who married Jeanne Chasteau
      the info I have is on their daughter Jeanne Loret b. 25 Jan 1626 in
      Bergeres-les-Vertus, Marne, France

      The known Jewish line in my family is Elie Juiellineau, if anyone is searching
      for this line. I probably have a few more lines I'm just not aware of yet.

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic