1109French Jewish Genealogists - family line Loret and Chasteau

  • Meg
    Jun 20, 2010
      So I've done quite a bit of research on my family tree. I have found one known Jewish line so far and numerous could be's.

      My difficulties lie in the fact that most of the lines I'm working on are french. Just looking for other researchers hoping to share each others info we've all accumulated over time.

      Right now I am working on my matriarchal lines.

      Would like to touch base with other people who are working or who have knowledge of French lines.

      the line I am currently stuck on is:
      Marin Loret who married Jeanne Chasteau
      the info I have is on their daughter Jeanne Loret b. 25 Jan 1626 in Bergeres-les-Vertus, Marne, France

      The known Jewish line in my family is Elie Juiellineau, if anyone is searching for this line. I probably have a few more lines I'm just not aware of yet.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic