I have started doing my genealogy

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2004
      I started my genealogy and as I go back I am having trouble knowing where to
      do research. Some of the names I am researching are very common kind of
      the jewish equivalent of John Jones or Joe Smith. I am running out of "Clue
      info" to help me and would also like to know what resources might best
      benefit me without spending a fortune on research (its a hobby not a paying
      vocation)
      Mike