Re: Looking in NC

  • ducky0122
    Message 1 of 182 , Aug 21, 2001
      Well, I am here in NY area, and looking to find
      the right, female catch for me. It has been a while,
      had my up's and downs, still interested in getting
      back on the horse.<br><br>She is out there, and he is
      also looking for you, we will find each other sooneror
      later, I prefer sooner than Later.
    • capricorn562
      Message 182 of 182 , Feb 26, 2002
        Any Jewish Ladies of Russian origin in the Club? I am 41, divorced.