Srinivasa Perumal at Abu Dhabi, on 23 Nov 2012, by grace from Bhagavan Chinna Jeeyar Swamy
Adiyen is craving for Bhagavad and Bhaagavad Darshan, after I moved from proximity of Srirangam and India to Arab Land last year.
But Lord Ranganatha Krupa Visheshams are plenty. They all graced to us through our Acharyas time to time strengthening our Divabalam (Divine support)
One day I was pleased and filled with devotion, when I got news that Bhagavan Sriman His Highness Chinna Jeeyar swami is visiting Arab Land on 23-24 Nov 2012.
I contacted related web site, His Highness, related persons and prayed Lord Ranganatha that I may be given an opportunity to witness the events.
Things are granted. – “If Bhaktha cannot go to Bhagavan, for any reason, Bhagavan comes near him”.
Program is to perform Srinivasa Kalyanam by devotee couples (100+) hands on, as per step by step instructions from Sriman Bhagavan Chinna Jeeyar Swamy.
The venue is organized by Bhaskar, Anil Kumar at Indian social and cultural center, Abu Dhabi. Events on 23 Nov 2012 as follows –
1) About 9.30 am Perumal arrives venue amidst, silence, mild Veda Ghosha, Ghantaravam, followed by Swami, on 100 meters path way inside the venue hall.
The atmosphere resembles the mood similar to Lord Ranganatha Purappadu at Srirangam as Perumal moves.
2) Few words from Bhagavan on welfare to assembled audience, rulers, organizers, teams instrumental in the event, set the mood of immense devotion. All the tiresomeness just vanished and peace and joy filled everyone’s heart, for we are in for a lifetime experience.
3) Swasthi vachanam, Srirama Sthuti - by Sriman Chinna Jeeyar – in musical melodious note typical soothing voice slokam in Sanskrit –
“OM Apadamapa Hastaram Dataram Sarva Sampadam, Lokabhiramam ramam Bhuyo Bhuyo Namamyaham”
4) On the stage Sri Rama Perumal (daily deity of Bhagavan), and Srinivasa Perumal along with Sridevi, Bhudevi was arranged by Sishyas, Vedic scholars and Tirumala scholars, while Chinna Jeeyar Swamy narrates context, and prepares devotee couples as parents of both Piratti s to give Kanyadanam to Srinivasa Perumal. This set all piousness and serenity to the occasion.
5) Followed explanation and purpose of Puja items, in simple language and how we should bring our Lord into a small form before us, invite Him and absorb Him from within, and from everywhere whole universe (who is --- Anthar Bahischa That Sarvam Vyapya Narayana Sthithaha)
6) Organizers also procured deities (idols) of Srinivasa Perumal and Divine mothers, for individual Puja by devotee couples. Bhagavan himself distributed Perumal to couples, telling them to receive in their Vastram. Always alerting them, they are giving divine mothers to divine father, and explain Gothrams of Perumal and divine mothers. This is undoubtedly a unique experience to all the 100+ couples, and all witnessing the occasion. The idols Srinivasa perumal and Piratti s, from Bhagavan can be taken to their individual Puja mandir.
7) Now a step by step approach to perform Kalyanam by couples, volunteer helpers supervising all the activity paying individual attention. Young girls supplementing Deeparathanam, with ghee as and how required. This made us witness a marriage of 100+ Srinivasa Perumal on Arab Land.
8) Kalyanam went on for 4 hours, with vivid explanation of events at each step. Prasad distribution and food packets at the end to ALL who attended is add on pleasure and grace.
Adiyen is sure Srinivasa Perumal came to Arab Land to Abu Dhabi, by grace of Sriman Bhagavan Chinna Jeeyar swami.
Acharya leads us the way, giving all of us and opportunity to understand “Perumal Kalyanam” and Jagat Kalyanam (benefit all) in PRACTICAL demonstration to individual couples.
Normally Kalyanam is done on the stage and witness by all. Here Kalyanam comes a little further, forward enabling devotee couples to practically perform the Kalyanam.
Sriman Chinna Jeeyar, brings divinity thus to next step. This resembles Bhagavad Ramanuja sharing Thirumantham to many more, while he could enjoy only Himself for benefit of all.
Next day 24 Nov 2012, Adiyen has opportunity to have close look at Acharya Bhagavan Chinna Jeeyar ata private function in Dubai.
Strange are ways of God in blessing us with moments of bliss. Acharya is Ranganathasya sakshat …. We only need more and more such Bhagyams to enrich our souls.
All those individuals and institutions, instrumental in bringing the events to this part of world, are evvr blessed by Lord Ranganatha in His Apaara Krupa Visheshams, and Acharya Anugraham.
Adiyen is thankful for the time of devotees reading the blog patiently, thus a moment of devotion.
Ever humble to all devotees
Peesapati V V Seetharama Chari
Website – http://etemples.net