A BIT OF ELVIS AT ICES MYSPACE AND ELVIS CLUB

  • rennie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2007

      http://www.myspace.com/ICEELVIS
      IVE INCLUDED THE 68 ..MEMORIES AT MY -MYSPACE SITE I HOPE YOU LIKE IT THERES MUSIC AND CLIPS AND CHECK OUT MY ELVIS AND MY PICTURE SLIDE....presentation from time to time im changing themes clips and more plusthere a heap coming more at our ELVIS CLUB HERE  IM BEING GUIDED BY JESUS AND THE ELVIS SPIRIT. AND IM ALSO SINGING MORE ELVIS GREETING MORE FANS AT MY MYSPACE A LOT OF FAMOUSE PEOPLE ARE JOINNING ME .... THE LEGACY CONTINUES ...AND YOU ALL PART OF IT .
      ELVIS - NBC - TV SPECIAL (LP)

      ALSO GO TO MY BANNER SITE