Re: Fw: EW Update (28Feb6) CHodge

  • June Moore
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006
      That's great news Charmaine. Thanks so much for setting us straight.

      June

      Webmaster and Assistant to Kathy Westmoreland
      http://www.kathywestmoreland.us/index2.html

      Elvis and Kathy Yahoo Group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kathyandelvis/join

      For Interviews, articles, and all the latest news in the Elvis World
      http://www.elvisrockson.net

      --- In jenniferholden@yahoogroups.com, "Charmaine Voisine"
      <charmainemarriedtodavid@...> wrote:

> [...]
      relating to Charlie Hodge, so here is the straight poop, right out of
      Pigeon Forge, TN, as of 12.50 p.m., Tuesday, 28 February.

      > Charlie suffered a reaction to the radiation treatments he's been
      undergoing and it was bothering his eating. He was hospitalized and
      the problem was found immediately. For precaution, Sir Chaz was kept
      in the hospital a couple of extra days.

      > Charlie went home yesterday. While he wanted to return to the
      stage at Memories Theater immediately, he's being asked, for his own
      good, to rest at home for a couple of weeks.

      > The doctors said, after X-rays, that Sir Chaz is showing "some
      improvement."

      > He will undergo another scan in about two weeks.
      >
      > It wouldn't be Charlie otherwise, but while in pain in the
      beginning of his hospital stay, I'm told he kept the nurses laughing.