Re: elvis 2001 pen pals -listing

  • Ask ME
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 16, 2005
      --- In jenniferholden@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph Krein"
      <elvis2001net2001@y...> wrote:
      >HI been a fan for 36yr,s have alot of stuff on elvis ihaven,t been to
      graceland will one day it,s my long life dream to vist the king i,m 44
      from australia queensland rockhampton 4701 my full name is anthony mark
      anderson i,m retired from the army was a driver for 14yr,s done my
      lower back. so i,m now on the army pension. my e-mail address
      elvistheking42a@... or tonyok34@... so i hope to chat
      with other elvis fan,s and write to them. i,m 44 born 22/nov/1960

    • joseph krein
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 17, 2005
        ANTHONY
        I ADDED YOUR MESSAGE TO THE PEN PAL LIST. I AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR MORE ELVIS FRIENDS. SO LETS SAY YOU JUST MADE ONE. TO LEARN A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME . PLEASE  CHECK OUT MY SITE
        I AM AROUND THE SAME AGE AS YOU. I LIVE IN THE STATES. WHEN I MAKE NEW FRIENDS. I TRY TO SET UP A TRADEING SYSTHM. IF YOU LIKE I WILL SEND YOU ELVIS CDS FOR HERE. IF YOU MATCH THEM AND SEND ME CDS THAT WERE MADE IN AUSTRAILIA. I JUST SET UP THE SAME DEAL WITH A YOUNG LADY WHO LIVES IN RUSSIA. MANY TIMES THINGS ARE RELEASED IN RUSSIA OR AUSTRAILA BUT THEY ARE NOT RELEASED IN THE STATES.
        ANTHONG DO YOU COLLECT. WHAT DO YOU HAVE. IF YOU SPLIT ELVIS UP IN 3 PARTS. 50,S - 60,S - 70,S . WHICH ELVIS DO YOU LIKE. I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR REPLY.
        YOU HAVE A FRIEND IN THE STATES. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MY SITE
        JOE KREIN

        <elvis2001net2001@y...> wrote:
        >HI been a fan for 36yr,s have alot of stuff on elvis ihaven,t been to
        graceland will one day it,s my long life dream to vist the king i,m 44
        from australia queensland rockhampton 4701 my full name is anthony mark
        anderson i,m retired from the army was a driver for 14yr,s done my
        lower back. so i,m now on the army pension. my e-mail address
        elvistheking42a@... or tonyok34@... so i hope to chat
        with other elvis fan,s and write to them. i,m 44 born 22/nov/1960

      • tony aaaaa
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 17, 2005
          hi ty for the reply i love elvis in every year 50s,60,and the 70s, and i don,t have any flavour song love them all as he can sing any song so will be happy to help out with cd,s ty,s

          <elvis2001net2001@y...> wrote:
          >HI been a fan for 36yr,s have alot of stuff on elvis ihaven,t been to
          graceland will one day it,s my long life dream to vist the king i,m 44
          from australia queensland rockhampton 4701 my full name is anthony mark
          anderson i,m retired from the army was a driver for 14yr,s done my
          lower back. so i,m now on the army pension. my e-mail address
          elvistheking42a@... or tonyok34@... so i hope to chat
          with other elvis fan,s and write to them. i,m 44 born 22/nov/1960

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • joseph krein
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 19, 2005
            ARE THERE ANY CDS YOU NEED FROM THE STAES
            ?
            JOE