Terrible news for Sandi

  • Joseph Krein
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      Terrible news for Sandi

      I AM IN TEARS TELLING ALL OF SANDI'S FRIENDS THIS.
      SANDI BROTHER GOT TO HER HOUSE.
      SANDI HAS LOST EVERYTHING
      EVERYTHING IS GONE,THERE IS NOTHIN LEFT.

      I CANNOT TALK ANYMORE.
      WILL BE SETTING UP SOMETHING FOR HER
      JOE
      WWW.ELVIS2001.NET
    • CONSTANCECURRY@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
        OMG..  tears here... boohooing.. like im sure all her friends and family are..thanks again tho for the update..