Re: [kathyandelvis] Sandi Pichon

  • junem@suite101.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2005
      I've heard from Sandi so know for a fact that her and
      her husband are alright. They were in Virginia at the
      time of the hurricane and were headed to Florida this
      morning to stay with her brother. As far as what they
      have to go home too -- they have no idea yet, but at
      least they are safe.

      June
      Webmaster and Assistant to Kathy Westmoreland
      http://www.kathywestmoreland.us

      Kathy’s two new CD available at
      http://www.kathywestmoreland.us/2merchandise.html

      Editor: The Elvis Column
      http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/1149

      Home of ETA's, Elvis and June and Melody's book!
      WALK A MILE IN THEIR SHOES
      http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/1149

      On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 20:40:18 -0700, "Loxi Sibley" wrote:

      Blank

      BODY {
      MARGIN-TOP: 25px; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 25px;
      COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica;
      BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff
      }
      P.msoNormal {
      MARGIN-TOP: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0px;
      COLOR: #ffffcc; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica, "Times New
      Roman"
      }
      LI.msoNormal {
      MARGIN-TOP: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0px;
      COLOR: #ffffcc; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica, "Times New
      Roman"
      }

      I need to ask if anyone has heard that Sandi Pichon and
      her husband lost everything they had to the
      hurricane???  I understand that
      Sandi and Stanley are ok, we think, but this  is
      all I've heard???  She was suppose to be one of
      the judges for Bobbie's Follow That Dream Productions
      in
      September.
      Plus the numerous friends not heard from yet.  Our
      prayers go out to them all.  And donations,
      donations................
      Love You All,
      Loxi

      The Artwork of Loxi
      Sibley
      www.loxisibley-elvisart.com
      loxisibley@...

      The Beautiful and Talented
      Katiuska.
      You have to hear this incredible
      voice.
      http://www.katiuska.net/index.html

      Roberta Arnold

      Elvissss Productions
      & Follow That Dream
      Productions
      http://www.elvissss.com/balt05.htm

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

       Visit your group "kathyandelvis" on the web.
      to: kathyandelvis-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Terms of Service.

      June Moore
      Editor: Suite 101 Elvis Column
      http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/1149

      Webmaster and Assistant to Kathy Westmoreland
      http://www.kathywestmoreland.us

      Kathy's Latest CDs
      http://www.kathywestmoreland.us/2merchandise.html

      http://www.suite101.com
    • MemphisConnie
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2005
        June i got this from another group and thought i would copy and send
        Subject: Word from Sandi Pichon - member in Louisiana - by way of Kathie
        Bryson

        Hello all,
        Much to my relief I heard from Sandi this morning. She and Stanley are in
        route to her brother's home in Florida ( area unaffected) so that they will
        only be 10 hours away when they are allowed into their home area.
        FYI.. Sandi lives 30 miles north of New Orleans in a town called Slidell.
        unfortunately they live right between Lake Pontchartrain and Pearl River,
        both which are up and flooded, therefore she knows her home is most likely
        gone. She is unable to read or hear much about their area as the media focus
        is on New Orleans.
        She sounds so sad but is fighting to be strong. We both talked about the
        frustration that many people are voicing, where is the rest of the world
        when we are in crisis?She begs folks, especially the great Elvis fans to
        send whatever you can to the Red Cross.
        At a later time, I will talk with Jean about possibly starting a fund for
        Sandi. I know she would not ask for our help ( we both have that pride
        thing), but she would be the first one to help if it were any of us.
        For now, keep her in your prayers and I will keep you updated as she
        contacts me.
        Hugs to all,
        Kathie