auction started @ ebay

  • jenniferholden4u
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2005
      hi all fans...this is jennifer jones...i would like to let you know
      that i started an auction at ebay...there are 13 items in that
      collection...some are my own items, some are send by fans and some
      are
      from other celebrities...the auction ends august 11. at 4:15...so
      hurry over there to view and bit on this auction...the proceeds will
      go to unicef to help the victims and survivors of the 2004 asia
      tsunami...many thousands of people are still in need of serious
      help!!!...please be a "Elvis Fans Help" supporter and bit
      generously...hope you are all well...have a great time...talk to you
      soon...elvisly yours....jennifer holden.
      the link to the auction is:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6550615781