DICK GROB INTERVIEW

  • Joseph Krein
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2005
      DICK GROB INTERVIEW

      I JUST DID A INTERVIEW WITH DICK GROB,IT TURNED OUT VERY WELL. ITS A
      GOOD READ.YOU CAN GET TO IT THIS WAY
      GO TO
      HTTP://WWW.ELVIS2001.NET
      SCROLL DOWN ON THE MAIN PAGE. YOU WILL SEE A LINK.OR GO TO THE
      COLLECTION PAGE. THERE IS A LINK AT THE BOTTOM. OR GO TO THE ELVIS
      INFO PAGE,THERE IS A LINK AT THE TOP. HE HAD SOME VERY INTERESTING
      ANSWERS ,SOME ON THE DEATH OF ELVIS.
      NOW DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A DROP DOWN MENU TO PUT ON MY
      SITE FOR THE INTERVEIWS?
      JOE KREIN
      ELVIS2001
      HTTP://WWW.ELVIS2001.NET