New Elvis Signature Tag - EST129

  • Charmaine Jensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2005

      Good Evening Elvis Fans,

      A couple of days ago, I designed another Elvis Signature Tag of which I would love to share with you all.

      If anybody is interested in this Elvis Signature Tag, having it personalized with your name, the name of a friend or family member or also like many others have already requested with the name of you and your significant other.  Please do not hesitate to advise me of this and I will be happy to do this for all of you.

      Please request the this tag be personalized, by requesting it by Tag Number EST TAG129 and also by sending me a private email to charmainejensen@...

      Thanks so much,

      Enjoy Charmaine