Re: [jenniferholden] My Christmas Tree 2004

  • Don Hart
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 2004
      Why the 8 year wait?

      Charmaine Jensen <charmainejensen@...> wrote:
      Good Evening Everybody,

      I just finished decorating my Christmas tree 2 nights ago.

      This is the first Christmas Tree that I have had up in nearly 8 years... I had tons of fun decorating this tree, although it took me from 11:30 pm - 5:30 am to decorate this tree.

      Enjoy and MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone.

      Hugs Charmaine

      > ATTACHMENT part 2 application/postscript name=mychristmastree2004.jpg

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Charmaine Jensen
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 21, 2004
        >Why the 8 year wait?

        Well you see it is kind of sticky situation. I have not had my son in my care for about that time and just had great difficulty getting into the spirit of Christmas without him..

        But I realize that it is time to move forward now... with the long support of my friends,

        Charmaine
      • Don Hart
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 21, 2004

          You did a fantastic job on the tree! Happy Holidays!

          Don