Elvis wine for xmas?

  • thomasbreiter2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2004
      Hi there, this is Thomas Breiter, webmaster for Jennifer Holden. I
      just found some different kinds of Elvis wines and i put them up on
      the site: http://jenniferholden.topangaradio.com . This could be a
      great stocking stuffer!!! There is even some "Jailhouse Rock" wine.
      Also just want to let you know that Jennifer is still recovering from
      her hip injury. If you are waiting for a response to e-mails from
      her, please be patient, she will be back soon!!! She is doing very
      much better but she still can't sit at her computer desk. Anyway, the
      best wishes for a great xmas 2004 from here!!! Elvisly yours, Thomas.