xmas greetings from jennifer holden

  • Jennifer Holden
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2004
      Clear Day
      hi all fans!...I am recovering from a hip injury and operation...thank you very much for all your e-mails and well-wishes!!!...I could not go to Denmark and Sweden because of this...so I took the time to design some items for your Christmas needs...I hope you have a great time preparing for the holydays!!!...sorry I could not post much in the past weeks, but I did have problems with my computer and my health...I promise I will catch up with all the e-mails soon!!!...elvisly yours, Jennifer Holden.

      Jennifer Holden Ornament (Oval)

      Add a special and unique ornament to your tree this holiday. This handmade oval ornament is made of high quality porcelain. It measures 3.25" x 2.25" with red ribbon included.

      Jennifer Holden Greeting Cards (Package of 6)

      These high quality cards are printed on 10pt single-side coated glossy paper. Each card measures 5" x 7" when folded. Six cards per package.
      see all items in my store