the recognition you deserve good to hear from you jenifer

  • rennie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2004
      i read the meltdown post ,im glad your geting the regognition you
      deserve,thats great you joined the Russian ELVIS SITE MAY I ADD THAT
      RECORDS MADE IN RUSSIA ARE RARE AND WORTH A BIT, IM GLAD YOU ADDED
      THINGS TO YOUR SITE,GREAT THINGS, EVERTIME I MENTION YOUR NAME, I GET
      SO THRILLED ,TELLING THEM ABOUT YOU PEOPLE,I TALK TO AT MY ELVIS
      CLUB ,OR WHEN I TALK TO PEOPLE ,OR SING A ELVIS SONG ANYWHERE ,I TELL
      THEM ABOUT YOUR SITE AND FAN CLUB , I REALLY LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR
      SHARING ,AND BEING THERE FOR FANS, YOU ARE THERE ,FOR PEOPLE THATS SO
      FANTASTIC, YOUR ALWAYS WELCOME TO DROP IN AT MY ELVIS,CLUB AND SAY
      ANYTHING OR POST A PICTURE LIKE YOU ALREADY HAVE DONE SO IF TIME,OR
      COMITMENTS PERMITS... AGAIN THANK YOU iCE-ELVIS.