929Thats Alright

  • June Moore
    Jan 31, 2008
      From elvis.com

      Elvis tribute by Faith Hill to debut online January 30th, 2008
      1/29/2008 Faith Hill is set to premiere her performance of Elvis
      Presley's classic "That's All Right," on Wednesday, January 30th.

      After originally recording both "That's All Right" and "Peace In The
      Valley" for "Viva Las Vegas," a 2-hour ABC Network television special
      honoring the late singer, CMT began airing "Peace In The Valley." But
      numerous inquiries were made at faithhill.com requesting "Mama," and
      now the Grammy Award winning singer will give the video its online
      premiere, which can only be seen in its entirety as of 11A.M. EST on
      www.faithhill.com.

      "We recorded "Mama" and "Peace In The Valley," last year in a
      completely empty arena, in the round and stripped down, said
      Faith. "It was a blast. We channeled Elvis by setting the stage as if
      we were back in 1968 (his comeback special). These songs and being a
      part of the special reminded me of who he was, what he stood for; he
      defined what it was and is to be an entertainer."

      The "Viva Las Vegas" special, produced in cooperation with Elvis
      Presley Enterprises, Inc, originally aired on September 18, 2007. The
      special honored Elvis Presley's legacy and contribution to
      contemporary music, and featured some of music's most influential and
      talented artists, including Celine Dion, Aerosmith, and Paul
      McCartney.

      For more Faith Hill news and information go to www.faithhill.com.

      June

      June Moore Kathy's Personal Assistant
      http://www.kathywestmoreland.us

      Kathy's new DVD, THEN AND NOW
      http://www.kathywestmoreland.us/DVDs.html

      For Interviews, articles, and all the latest news in the Elvis World
      http://www.elvisrockson.com

      Walk a Mile in Their Shoes By June Moore and Melody Sanders
      http://www.elvisrockson.net/walkamile.html