909Kathy Westmoreland Joining Cruise to the Bahamas

  • June Moore
    Nov 10, 2006
      Hi everyone - this is Hilda Obusek. A while back, I mentioned that
      my husband, Don (an ETA from Pittsburgh) and I wanted to do
      something special, in honor of next year being the 30th anniversary
      of the passing of Elvis. We wanted to do something fun, and came up
      with the idea of doing a group cruise to the Bahamas, on April 20 -
      23, 2007, onboard Carnival's Cruise Ship 'The Fascination'.

      Well, I have some really exciting news to tell you about the cruise -
      we have just confirmed that two very special guests are going to
      come along with us!

      Are you ready for the news?

      We are extremely proud and honored to announce that KATHY
      WESTMORELAND and her assistant, JUNE MOORE will be accompanying us!!

      As you know, Kathy was Elvis's lead female singer throughout
      the '70's, and was formerly known as 'the little girl with the
      beautiful high voice'! June is the co-author of 'Walk a Mile in
      Their Shoes' and was also the Elvis Columnist for Suite 101.

      Kathy and June will be greeting the guests on the ship and will also
      pose for pictures. Kathy will be sharing her very special memories
      of her time with Elvis. She will also be happy to autograph any
      merchandise that is purchased onboard the ship!

      To book this ultra-exclusive event, please call Sheri at MAC
      Travel. In Pittsburgh: 412-875-0055. Toll Free:
      1-800-243-0550.

      Cabin prices start at $384 per person, double occupancy, inside
      stateroom. This includes your meals, taxes and port charges.
      Airfare and transfers (your transportation from the airport to the
      ship's dock) are extra. The ship will leave from Miami.

      More detailed information is on our website:
      www.magicofelvis.com
      Unfortunately, last week, my computer decided to blow up so I
      haven't been able to do a lot of my important work. I lost a lot of
      important computer files. I don't have details of Kathy's special
      guest appearance on our site yet. Hopefully, by next week I will be
      able to get to that.

      This would make a really great Christmas present, birthday present,
      wedding, graduation or anniversary gift for your sweetie (or for
      yourself!) Come join Don and Hil and Kathy and June on what will
      be one of the major highlights of 2007!

      Cabins will book quickly, so please call now to avoid disappointment.

      As time goes on, I will keep everyone informed on the 'CruiseNews'!

      Thanks and take care. We hope to see you in April.
      hugs,
      Hil