Maha Karya [OOT]

  • a --. Acorbusie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2005
      Check out this new journal entry I've put on Multiply. To add a comment to it, or see the other stuff I've posted, you'll need to join Multiply first if you haven't already (don't worry it doesn't cost anything).

      You might be wondering what Multiply is -- it's a great new way to keep in touch. Check it out when you get a chance.

      If you don't want to receive these messages, just let me know.

      Journal EntryMaha Karya [OOT] Nov 11, '05 8:16 AM ET
      for everyone

      a --.

      Semakin ku mencinta dan ku agungkan
      kalian betina...