Check out my Facebook profile

  • Arip Budiman
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 31, 2009
      facebook

      Check out my Facebook profile

      Hi Jpers,

      Thanks,
      Arip

      http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1468575046&k=6VDX4ZR2U23M5BDGQBZZS3&r

      See who else has invited you to Facebook:
      Masita RianyMasita Riany
      392 friends
      15 photos
      Zhe AzizahZhe Azizah
      115 friends
      26 photos
      Dian WahyudiDian Wahyudi
      41 friends
      19 photos
      Dicko ViantoDicko Vianto
      155 friends
      13 photos
      Ridho Bagoes JunaediRidho Bagoes Junaedi
      31 friends
      Sonya ToekanSonya Toekan
      383 friends
      138 photos
      This e-mail may contain promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive future commercial mailings from Facebook, please opt out. Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301.