File - Reminder

  • jejakpetualang@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 37 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hi JPers;

      Thank you for being members of JPers Mailist. In order we call this group, members should participate, talking and share about idealism, humanity, ideas, and friendships.

      What are the options for each of my group subscriptions?
      You have these options for your message delivery for each group:

      Individual Emails
      Messages are delivered one at a time to your email inbox. This is the best option if you want to keep up on the latest posts immediately. Email attachments, if included in a message and allowed by your moderator, will be sent directly to you.

      Daily Digest
      Messages are delivered in batches of 25 or daily, whichever comes sooner. This is the best option if you want to receive fewer mail messages and don't need up-to-the minute posts in your inbox. Email attachments are not available in digests.

      Only Special Announcements
      This means you will receive email messages only when the group moderator posts a "Special Announcement" message. This is a good option if you want to pass on day-to-day discussion for very busy groups but do want to receive important updates from the group moderator. Keep in mind that usage by each moderator will vary. (The moderator may choose to never use this feature, in which case you would never receive email messages, or may choose to use it frequently.)

      No Mail / Web Only
      If you don't want to receive individual email that fills up your mail box, please remember that you may choose the 'no email' option from your membership choices, and read only the messages that interest you in the group archive.
      This option puts email message delivery on hold, for example while you are on vacation. If message archives are available, this option also permits you to read messages at the Yahoo! Groups web site. Note that message archive options are determined by each moderator, and that some groups have no web message archives.
      To set any of these options, go to My Groups and choose from the drop-down list of message delivery options for your group.

      If you confuse or can not entering the mailgroups area just becouse you don't have yahoo account, you can sent by mail to snug@... , so i can manually changes to options message delivery if you want to change that.

      I hope we are enjoying the group- the more members in the group, the better it is for everybody!

      Cordially,

      moderator
    • jejakpetualang@yahoogroups.com
      Message 37 of 37 , Nov 1, 2006
[...]

        If you confuse or can not entering the mailgroups area just becouse you don't have yahoo account, you can sent by mail to jejakpetualang-owner@yahoogroups.com, so i can manually changes to options message delivery if you want to change that.

        I hope we are enjoying the group- the more members in the group, the better it is for everybody!

        Rulez on JP Milis :

        Diperbolehkan mengirimkan email berisi attachment apapun baik itu pesan, artikel, picture, science yang berbau petualang di alam bebas asalkan tidak melanggar aturan dibawah ini.
        Dilarang keras :
        1. Mengirimkan Gambar porno, sara atapun seram.
        2. Mengirimkan virus, bom email atau apapun yang merusak. Bagi orang yang mengirimkan akan menerima balasan yang lebih berat dari moderator.
        3. Mengirimkan iklan,junk mail atau email stupid ads.

        Cordially,

        moderator