Check out my Facebook profile

  • Masita Riany
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 2, 2008
      facebook
      Masita Riany
      Masita has:
      25 friends
      2 wall posts
      17 groups

      Check out my Facebook profile

      I set up a Facebook profile with my pictures, videos and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.

      Thanks,
      Masita

      Here's the link:
      http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=566349535&k=Q/E\^^W5:5V&r&v=2
      This e-mail may contain promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive future commercial mailings from Facebook, please opt out. Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301.
    • Masita Riany
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 2, 2008
        facebook
        Masita Riany
        Masita has:
        25 friends
        2 wall posts
        17 groups

        http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=566349535&k=Z4BZ6XT5S3WM5BDGQBZZS3&r&v=2
        This e-mail may contain promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive future commercial mailings from Facebook, please opt out. Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301.
      • Indra Pangat
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 16, 2008
          facebook

          Check out my Facebook profile

          Thanks,
          Indra

          Here's the link:
          http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1460510435&k=X6L5YV623Y4M5BDGQBZZS3&r&v=2
          See who else has invited you to Facebook:
          Sonya ToekanSonya Toekan
          42 friends
          2 photos
          Reedho BagoesReedho Bagoes
          4 friends
          0 photos
          Dicko ViantoDicko Vianto
          0 friends
          0 photos
          Dian WahyudiDian Wahyudi
          9 friends
          0 photos
          Zhe AzizahZhe Azizah
          47 friends
          7 photos
          Masita RianyMasita Riany
          152 friends
          1 photo
          This e-mail may contain promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive future commercial mailings from Facebook, please opt out. Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301.
        • rete_juve
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 16, 2008
            what is this..........?????
            --- In jejakpetualang@yahoogroups.com, Indra Pangat <indra1910@...> wrote:

            > I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and
            events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you
            need to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own
            profile.

            > Thanks,
            > Indra
            >
            > Here's the link:

            http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1460510435&k=X6L5YV623Y4M5BDGQBZZS3&r&v=2

            > ___________________
            > This e-mail may contain promotional materials. If you do not wish to
            receive future commercial mailings from Facebook, please click on the
            link below. Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave.,
            Palo Alto, CA 94301.
            > http://www.facebook.com/o.php?u=1007005628&k=0e5298

          • Boim Akar
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 16, 2008
              thing that u will never understand!!

              --
              www.anakabah.blogspot.com http://boimakar91.multiply.com/ :: sekali
              berarti sudah itu mati : ch.a ::

                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 16, 2008
                  Promosi tuh dia...!!

                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 16, 2008
                    tau niiiih orang hobinya promosi terus..............
                    --- In jejakpetualang@yahoogroups.com, FaRiEs <fariesharjo@...> wrote:

                    > Promosi tuh dia...!!
                    >
                    > On 9/16/08, rete_juve <rete_juve@...> wrote:
                    > > what is this..........?????
                    > > --- In jejakpetualang@yahoogroups.com, Indra Pangat <indra1910@>
                    wrote:

                    > >> I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and
                    > > events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you
                    > > need to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own
                    > > profile.
                    > >>
                    > >> Thanks,
                    > >> Indra
                    > >>
                    > >> Here's the link:

                    http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1460510435&k=X6L5YV623Y4M5BDGQBZZS3&r&v=2

                    > >> ___________________
                    > >> This e-mail may contain promotional materials. If you do not wish to
                    > > receive future commercial mailings from Facebook, please click on the
                    > > link below. Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave.,
                    > > Palo Alto, CA 94301.
                    > >> http://www.facebook.com/o.php?u=1007005628&k=0e5298
                    > >>

                    > --

                  • indra botak...!!!
                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 16, 2008

                      mohon maaf lahir batiiin...............
                      gag sengaja kawan2, om mody :p

                      On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 4:29 PM, rete_juve <rete_juve@...> wrote:

                      tau niiiih orang hobinya promosi terus..............

                      --- In jejakpetualang@yahoogroups.com, FaRiEs <fariesharjo@...> wrote:

                      > Promosi tuh dia...!!
                      >
                      > On 9/16/08, rete_juve <rete_juve@...> wrote:
                      > > what is this..........?????
                      > > --- In jejakpetualang@yahoogroups.com, Indra Pangat <indra1910@>
                      wrote:

                      > >> I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and
                      > > events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you
                      > > need to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own
                      > > profile.
                      > >>
                      > >> Thanks,
                      > >> Indra
                      > >>
                      > >> Here's the link:

                      http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1460510435&k=X6L5YV623Y4M5BDGQBZZS3&r&v=2

                      > >> ___________________
                      > >> This e-mail may contain promotional materials. If you do not wish to
                      > > receive future commercial mailings from Facebook, please click on the
                      > > link below. Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave.,
                      > > Palo Alto, CA 94301.
                      > >> http://www.facebook.com/o.php?u=1007005628&k=0e5298
                      > >>

                      > --

                    • Jess
                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 16, 2008
                        lain kali tolong ati2.. atau silahkan masuk botol..
                      • Yos Kuandhika
                        Message 11 of 13 , Jan 25, 2009
                          facebook
                          Yos Kuandhika
                          Yos Kuandhika has:
                          9 friends
                          0 photos
                          0 notes
                          0 wall posts
                          0 groups

                          Check out my Facebook profile

                          Hi Jejakpetualang,

                          Thanks,
                          Yos

                          http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1067481734&k=6Z1YZ5UXRWZM5BDGQBZZS3&r

                          See who else has invited you to Facebook:
                          Masita RianyMasita Riany
                          360 friends
                          14 photos
                          Zhe AzizahZhe Azizah
                          93 friends
                          26 photos
                          Dian WahyudiDian Wahyudi
                          40 friends
                          19 photos
                          Dicko ViantoDicko Vianto
                          129 friends
                          13 photos
                          Ridho Bagoes JunaediRidho Bagoes Junaedi
                          30 friends
                          Sonya ToekanSonya Toekan
                          373 friends
                          136 photos
                          This e-mail may contain promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive future commercial mailings from Facebook, please opt out. Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301.
                        • Arip Budiman
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jan 31, 2009
                            facebook

                            Check out my Facebook profile

                            Hi Jpers,

                            Thanks,
                            Arip

                            http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1468575046&k=Z5L2Z4W3P441UCD1VB6YWVY&r

                            See who else has invited you to Facebook:
                            Masita RianyMasita Riany
                            392 friends
                            15 photos
                            Zhe AzizahZhe Azizah
                            115 friends
                            26 photos
                            Dian WahyudiDian Wahyudi
                            41 friends
                            19 photos
                            Dicko ViantoDicko Vianto
                            155 friends
                            13 photos
                            Ridho Bagoes JunaediRidho Bagoes Junaedi
                            31 friends
                            Sonya ToekanSonya Toekan
                            383 friends
                            138 photos