Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Gathering

  • louisiana_jehovahs_witness
    Message 1 of 450 , Jun 16, 2000
      HI,<br><br> Thanx for joining the club. I'm glad you found it. I'm just getting it started. Im from Louisiana and I'm 17. I hope to talk to you soon.
    • Jim
      Message 450 of 450 , Aug 12, 2005
        Looks like this was created under the old "Clubs" format and from what
        I remember from being in several clubs, polls were not available back
        then.

        --- In jehovahswitnessesgathering@yahoogroups.com,