Prayer needs because I lost my Job etc.

  • Channing
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2011
      PRAYER REQUEST

      I am needing some prayers about these things below:
      1. I am needing prayers because I got Terminated from my Job Recently.
      2. I am needing prayers because I am haveing trouble with finding a Job and now with the Fact I have been Terminated from a Job It will be Hard for me to Find a Job
      3. I am in need of prayers about my financial situation because I will need:
      1. Groceries for my apartmenet
      2. Bus Passes
      3. Hair Cuts
      4. Sanitary Napkins
      5. My Mulitivimin
      6. My Fiber force
      7. Sanitary Napkins for my Bladder Leakages
      8. Postage Stamps
      9. Envelopes
      10. Copy Machine Paper
      11. A Purse for myself
      12. Black Printer Ink for my Laser Printer
      13.CD Jewel Cases
      14. CD-R Discs
      15. Printer Ink for my Color Printer
      16. Bar Soap I am needing some Bar Soap
      17. Shampoo I am needing some Shampoo
      If you know of a Ministry that Can help me please let them know
      4. I Could use some prayers for people to forgive me because I have made some Major Mistakes with not following my mothers Rules and Plus I also Lost My Job over some things I said on Here that someone at my Job Upset me about- I am worried that God Does not Love me from my Major Mistakes
      5. I am needing prayers because I am wanting to know people that like Church Bells-Carillons-Electronic Carillons
      6. I am needing prayers because I would like some pen pals that like Church Bells-Carillons-Electronic Carillons and Know about Church Bells-Carillons-Electronic Carillons Especially the Maas-Rowe Carillons and Schulmerich Electronic Carillons and can help me have some music recordings of Church Bells-Carillons

      If you can pray for me please pray for me at the emails listed below:
      CHANNING28270@...
      CHANNING28105@...
      CHANCHAN79@...
      CHANNING28270@...
      CHANNING28105@...
      CHANNING28105@...
      CHANNING28270@...

      If you would like to be my pen pal please email me at the email addresses below:
      CHANNING28270@...
      CHANNING28105@...
      CHANCHAN79@...
      CHANNING28270@...
      CHANNING28105@...
      CHANNING28105@...
      CHANNING28270@...

      If you would like to be my pen pal I am looking email pen pals that will accept short letters with Questions like for example:
      Do you have any pets?
      Do you like music?
      What type of music do you like?

      Channing
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2011
        Praying for you

        --- In jehovahswitnessesgathering@yahoogroups.com, "Channing" <CHANCHAN79@...> wrote:

        > PRAYER REQUEST
        >
        > I am needing some prayers about these things below:
        > 1. I am needing prayers because I got Terminated from my Job Recently.
        > 2. I am needing prayers because I am haveing trouble with finding a Job and now with the Fact I have been Terminated from a Job It will be Hard for me to Find a Job
        > 3. I am in need of prayers about my financial situation because I will need:
        > 1. Groceries for my apartmenet
        > 2. Bus Passes
        > 3. Hair Cuts
        > 4. Sanitary Napkins
        > 5. My Mulitivimin
        > 6. My Fiber force
        > 7. Sanitary Napkins for my Bladder Leakages
        > 8. Postage Stamps
        > 9. Envelopes
        > 10. Copy Machine Paper
        > 11. A Purse for myself
        > 12. Black Printer Ink for my Laser Printer
        > 13.CD Jewel Cases
        > 14. CD-R Discs
        > 15. Printer Ink for my Color Printer
        > 16. Bar Soap I am needing some Bar Soap
        > 17. Shampoo I am needing some Shampoo
        > If you know of a Ministry that Can help me please let them know
        > 4. I Could use some prayers for people to forgive me because I have made some Major Mistakes with not following my mothers Rules and Plus I also Lost My Job over some things I said on Here that someone at my Job Upset me about- I am worried that God Does not Love me from my Major Mistakes
        > 5. I am needing prayers because I am wanting to know people that like Church Bells-Carillons-Electronic Carillons
        > 6. I am needing prayers because I would like some pen pals that like Church Bells-Carillons-Electronic Carillons and Know about Church Bells-Carillons-Electronic Carillons Especially the Maas-Rowe Carillons and Schulmerich Electronic Carillons and can help me have some music recordings of Church Bells-Carillons
        >
        > If you can pray for me please pray for me at the emails listed below:
        > CHANNING28270@...
        > CHANNING28105@...
        > CHANCHAN79@...
        > CHANNING28270@...
        > CHANNING28105@...
        > CHANNING28105@...
        > CHANNING28270@...
        >

        > If you would like to be my pen pal please email me at the email addresses below:
        > CHANNING28270@...
        > CHANNING28105@...
        > CHANCHAN79@...
        > CHANNING28270@...
        > CHANNING28105@...
        > CHANNING28105@...
        > CHANNING28270@...
        >
        > If you would like to be my pen pal I am looking email pen pals that will accept short letters with Questions like for example:
        > Do you have any pets?
        > Do you like music?
        > What type of music do you like?
        >
        > Channing

      • eternity39us
        Message 3 of 3 , May 7 11:43 AM
          Hi Channing:

          I doesn't mean you will not be able to find another job because you were terminated. A lot depends on the circumstancs for termination. Did you file for unemployment insurance benefits?

          Teresa