Watchtower Watch: Critiquing the Watchtower's article on Zephaniah

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2011
      All,

      This year, I have started a "Watchtower Watch" feature on the Religious Researcher blog. Yesterday I did my second article for that feature. I looked at an article in the January 15 issue of the Watchtower that focused on the book of Zephaniah. In my response, I show that the Watchtower has missed what, from a New Testament perspective, is the proper Christian understanding of the message of Zephaniah:

      http://www.religiousresearcher.org/2011/01/13/watchtower-watch-take-refuge-in-the-name-of-the-lord-jesus/

      I welcome your comments at that blog.

      In Christ's service,
      Rob Bowman