Re: [Jehovah's Witnesses Gathering] Rapture r evelation and rapture readiness – a must re ad

  • alanna garth
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2 10:09 AM
      Mark, Donn, yall still alive?

      --- On Thu, 6/24/10, Nka Law <hyyruy5@...> wrote:

      From: Nka Law <hyyruy5@...>
      Subject: [Jehovah's Witnesses Gathering] Rapture revelation and rapture readiness – a must read
      To: jehovahswitnesses-information@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, June 24, 2010, 6:09 AM

      Rapture
      revelation and rapture readiness – a must read
      Across the
      globe, clear warning signs of impending rapture abounds.
      One of such
      rapture revelations is captured here. Just click here;
      http://www.pasgom.org/rapture/revelations/rapture_revelation_and_readiness.html
      OR simply
      copy the above link, paste in your browser and press ‘enter’.
      Apart from
      this particular revelation, the most important issues captured on this web page
      are;
      [1] How to
      be in a state of rapture readiness always.
      [2] What to
      do, and NOT do, if a person is left behind
      This is
      CRUCIAL. Just click here; http://www.pasgom.org/rapture/revelations/rapture_revelation_and_readiness.html
      Be your
      brother’s or sister’s keeper, by forwarding this important email to them.
      Stay
      blessed.
      Nkalaw
      Yours in
      Christ
      http://pasgom.org/

    • Mark
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 18 9:39 AM
        I don't know about Donn but I'm still around.

        Alive and Kicking even!

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljIQo1OHkTI