Re: Faith vs Works

  • Teresa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2008
      Yes, we are saved by "grace" and not by our "works".

      Faith and works go hand and hand. Works have nothing to do with us
      being saved. Only Jesus Christ can save us.

      I think many misunderstand what the Bible is teaching when it comes to
      work. Work is not saved based, but is faith based.

      If you have hope towards something, you must also have faith about it
      and work towards it in order for it to come to pass in your life.

      If you have a vision or hope to own your business, you must have faith
      about it and works to make it happen. But works will not save you,
      only Christ can.

      Teresa

      --- In jehovahswitnessesgathering@yahoogroups.com, "Alanna"