Re: [Jehovah's Witnesses Gathering] Re: 607

  • Steve Klemetti
    Message 1 of 289 , Jun 23, 2007
      alanna garth wrote:
      > Thanks Jim,
      > Ryck, my point is this. Matt 28:18 Jesus says ALL
      > authority was given him heaven and earth. Hebrew 10:
      > 12 & 13 says Hebrews 10:12 But this man, after he had
      > offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on
      > the right hand of God;
      > Hebrews 10:13 From henceforth expecting till his
      > enemies be made his footstool.
      > The WTS says that this shows he was waiting, and could
      > not begin his rule. What was he waiting for? His
      > enemies to be placed as a stool for his feet. If he
      > couldn't begin to rule till his enemies were placed
      > under His feet he could not have begun ruling in 1914.

      That was in 1914 when the war broke out in heaven and he had to wait
      until his enemies, Satan and the demons, were cast to earth, God's
      footstool.

      > 1 Co 15:26 says death is the last enemy to be
      > destroyed. Verses 27 & 28 say that after all things
      > are subjected to Jesus He will ahnd the kingdom over
      > to His Father. If the WTS is correct that Jesus is at
      > God's right hand waiting and can't begin uling till
      > his enemies are put under his feet, yet the Bible
      > brings out once this is done he will turn everything
      > over to his Father, EXACTLY WHEN WILL HE GET TO REIGN?
      > When it is time to reign it will be time to hand it
      > over to his Father.
      > Please also not 1 Co 15:25- 1Co 15:25 For he must
      > reign, till he hath put all

      He reigns in heaven over the heavens and after armageddon he will reign
      over the earth
      for 1000 years.

    • alanna garth
      Message 289 of 289 , Oct 1, 2008
        thanks for that info Steve.
        Is it hot there?  LOL  I wouldn't think so.  I know parts of MI get very cold in the winter.  Is Hell near Grand Rapids at all?