Re: [Jehovah's Witnesses Gathering] Matt 24:45-47

  • alanna garth
    Message 1 of 75 , Mar 1 10:38 AM
      Steve,
      Do the JWs still believe the below quoted article as
      to the identity of the FDS? Or is this old light and
      has something new come out?

      The fish are biting.
    • alanna garth
      Message 75 of 75 , Mar 2 5:39 AM
        I am really curious from what point in time the
        governing body has become Jehovah's channel. Help
        someone!

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/kOt0.A/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/J.VolB/TM

        > (Yahoo! ID required)

        mailto:jehovahswitnessesgathering-digest@yahoogroups.com