Re: [Jehovah's Witnesses Gathering] Re: I'm constantly surprised!!!! Steve

  • alanna garth
    Message 1 of 22 , Nov 1, 2006
      --- Steve Klemetti <sklemetti@...> wrote:

      > alanna garth wrote:
      > > Steve,
      > > What organization did Noah belong too? It was
      > simply
      > > Noah and his family on the ark. This shows God
      > deals
      > > directly with families. What org did Ench belong
      > to?
      > > Enoch walked with the true God. Or how about
      > Abraham,
      > > Isaac & Jacob- what organization did they belong
      > to?
      > >
      > Well, can't get one past you can we.
      >
      > But, Jehovah had prophesied that a seed would
      > develop.
      >
      > That seed started with Abel, then Seth, then on down
      > to Abraham,
      > Isaac, Jacob. So it is not necessarily organization
      > at that time, but
      > the people acted as such.
      >
      > Then can the organization (loose at first) of Jacobs
      > sons and then
      > the nation with Moses (not loose then). They were a
      > nation within
      > a covenant with Jehovah God, they were his organized
      > people, his
      > Witnesses.

      What does Hebrew 9 say of the old and new covenant?
      Note verse 11

      7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, no
      place would have been sought for a second; 8 for he
      does find fault with the people when he says: “‘Look!
      There are days coming,’ says Jehovah, ‘and I will
      conclude with the house of Israel and with the house
      of Judah a new covenant; 9 not according to the
      covenant that I made with their forefathers in [the]
      day of my taking hold of their hand to bring them
      forth out of the land of Egypt, because they did not
      continue in my covenant, so that I stopped caring for
      them,’ says Jehovah.”

      10 “‘For this is the covenant that I shall covenant
      with the house of Israel after those days,’ says
      Jehovah. ‘I will put my laws in their mind, and in
      their hearts I shall write them. And I will become
      their God, and they themselves will become my people.

      11 “‘And they will by no means teach each one his
      fellow citizen and each one his brother, saying: “Know
      Jehovah!” For they will all know me, from [the] least
      one to [the] greatest one of them.

      > Then that phazed out and a new covenant came in as
      > Heb 12:24 says.
      > Jesus mediated that and there was a new organization
      > or nation.
      > Spiritual Israel.

      Ok, so you are saying they reorganized and you had to
      be a part of that new org to be on God's side? What
      did Jesus himself say? Lets see mark 9...note verse
      40 and 41 especially-
      38 John said to him: “Teacher, we saw a certain man
      expelling demons by the use of your name and we tried
      to prevent him, because he was not accompanying us.”
      39 But Jesus said: “Do not try to prevent him, for
      there is no one that will do a powerful work on the
      basis of my name that will quickly be able to revile
      me; 40 for he that is not against us is for us. 41 For
      whoever gives YOU a cup of water to drink on the
      ground that YOU belong to Christ, I truly tell YOU, he
      will by no means lose his reward.

      > Spiritual Israel progressed to our day and then
      > those not of that
      > group joined them in the worship of Jehovah. All
      > together form
      > Jehovah's Witnesses.
      >
      > So the seed progressed from Abraham to our day.

    • alanna garth
      Message 2 of 22 , Nov 1, 2006
        THE LEADER BEING gOD- NOT AN ORGAIZATION

        --- Ryck <odracyr@...> wrote:

        > Posted by: "alanna garth" pokealanna@...
        > pokealanna
        >

        > Steve,
        > What organization did Noah belong too? It was
        > simply
        > Noah and his family on the ark. This shows God
        > deals
        > directly with families. What org did Ench belong
        > to?
        > Enoch walked with the true God. Or how about
        > Abraham,
        > Isaac & Jacob- what organization did they belong to?
        > >>

        > All these men followed the Leader, not themselves.
        > They belonged to the same
        > religion. :)
        >
        > .r.

        (http://voice.yahoo.com)
      • alanna garth
        Message 3 of 22 , Nov 1, 2006
          On page 2 to new tract tract JWs are distributing for
          their new campaigne under the heading, "What is False
          Religion", second paragraph says: "A widely respected
          religious figure, Jesus Christ, indicated that false
          religion produces bad works....... "

          Can you believe this? Jesus is now only a "widely
          respected religious figure"??
          I can forward any who want a copy

          (http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited)
        • donn reese
          Message 4 of 22 , Nov 1, 2006
            You realize this tract is going out to a non-Christ
            centered world of agnostics, atheists, deists, Hindus,
            Muslims, Buddhists etc. etc., its simply a gateway
            introduction not a complete statement of Faith in the
            Lord Jesus Christ.

            The Christ is held by Jehovah's Christian Witnesses as
            the True Messiah of Scripture.

            In Christ

            Donn
            --- alanna garth <pokealanna@...> wrote:

            > On page 2 to new tract tract JWs are distributing
            > for
            > their new campaigne under the heading, "What is
            > False
            > Religion", second paragraph says: "A widely
            > respected
            > religious figure, Jesus Christ, indicated that false
            > religion produces bad works....... "
            >
            > Can you believe this? Jesus is now only a "widely
            > respected religious figure"??
            > I can forward any who want a copy

            > Access over 1 million songs - Yahoo! Music Unlimited
            >
            > (http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited)

          • Darrell
            Message 5 of 22 , Nov 4, 2006
              >> People that
              >> are new to the Witnesses are feed
              >> milk at first. It is not until
              >> they are stronger in the "truth"
              >> that the more unpleasant teachings
              >> such as shunning and the blood
              >> issue are taught. You're beating
              >> around the bush seems to be the
              >> same tactic.
              >>
              > What is unpleasant about shunning?
              > I say that that is a good thing.

              Would you say that it's a good thing to treat people like they don't
              exist?

              > What is unpleasant about avoiding
              > blood, I say that is a good thing.

              Would you say that it's a good thing when people die needlessly?

              > That is taught later people people
              > put emotions above God.
              > So it is taught when people have a
              > comprehension of God and what
              > he requires and when they can set
              > aside the emotions.

              Perhaps if people knew up-front that they may have to shun or be
              shunned by their family and friends, they would have second thoughts
              about becoming deeply involved with the Witnesses. Perhaps if
              people knew up-front that they may have to stand by and watch their
              child die, because they were required to refuse a need blood
              transfusion, they might have second thoughts before getting deeply
              involved with the Witnesses.

              Or, perhaps your right. These things don't need to be taught until
              after a person has become deeply involved with the Witness. At
              least not until they've quit associating with their previous friends
              and their only significant social contact is solely with Witnesses.
              This way they only risk losing all current friends.

              >> [begin quote]
              >> Do not conclude that there are
              >> different roads, or ways, that you
              >> can follow to gain life in God's
              >> new system. There is only one.
              >> There was just one ark that survived
              >> the Flood, not a number of
              >> boats. And there will be only one
              >> organization -God's visible
              >> organization- that will survive
              >> the fast-approaching "great
              >> tribulation." It is simply not
              >> true that all religions lead to the
              >> same goal... You must be part of
              >> Jehovah's organization, doing God's
              >> will, in order to receive his
              >> blessing of everlasting life...
              >> [end quote]
              >> --- You Can live Forever (1982, 1990) p.255 ---
              >>
              > I don't see in there that it says
              > that the Watchtower is God's organization.
              >
              > It says that one must be part of
              > Jehovah's Organization. Jehovah's
              > Organization is not
              > the Watchtower Society and the
              > Watchtower Society is not Jehovah's
              > Organization.
              >
              > Jehovah's Organization is the 6.5+
              > millions Jehovah's Witnesses who are
              > serving Jehovah God shoulder to shoulder
              > as Zeph 3:9 says. There are only 2000
              > working > at the Watchtower Society and only
              > 500 who are members of it.
              >
              > But yes, one must be part of Jehovah's
              > Organzation for salvation as the
              > prophetic pictures show.
              > Noah's flood was used several times
              > by Bible writers as a picture
              > so it means something.

              This is so ridiculous that it deserves its own topic.

              >> So, the organization may have
              >> some problems, but it's the workers
              >> that make the difference?
              >>

              > No, the organization is spirit
              > directed and God's people. It is the
              > individuals within that
              > may have some problems. That is
              > why when people report that one of
              > Jehovah's
              > Witnesses did bad or committed a
              > crime, it is not a black mark as they
              > make it to be.
              >
              > People can make choices and make
              > the wrong ones. But Jesus is leading
              > the organization
              > as a whole as Rev 1 says when he
              > stands a midst the lampstands which
              > are congregations
              > and holds the stars which are the
              > angels, which we interpret to be the
              > overseers of the congregations.
              > It does not say that he stands
              > amidst individuals.

              With Jesus leading the organization, I wouldn't expect all the
              mistakes that the Watchtower has made in the past. Oh, but wait, I
              forgot, you don't believe that the Watchtower is God's
              organization. It's getting kind of confusing isn't it?

              Sincerely,

              Darrell
            • Jim
              Message 6 of 22 , Nov 5, 2006
                --- In jehovahswitnessesgathering@yahoogroups.com, Steve Klemetti
                <sklemetti@...> wrote:

                > alanna garth wrote:
                > > Steve,
                > > What organization did Noah belong too? It was simply
                > > Noah and his family on the ark. This shows God deals
                > > directly with families. What org did Ench belong to?
                > > Enoch walked with the true God. Or how about Abraham,
                > > Isaac & Jacob- what organization did they belong to?
                > >
                > Well, can't get one past you can we.
                >
                > But, Jehovah had prophesied that a seed would develop.
                >
                > That seed started with Abel, then Seth, then on down to Abraham,
                > Isaac, Jacob. So it is not necessarily organization at that time,
                but
                > the people acted as such.

                Can you use the Bible and show the seed going from Abel to his
                brother Seth?
              • Steve Klemetti
                Message 7 of 22 , Oct 12, 2008
                  alanna garth wrote:
                  > On page 2 to new tract tract JWs are distributing for
                  > their new campaigne under the heading, "What is False
                  > Religion", second paragraph says: "A widely respected
                  > religious figure, Jesus Christ, indicated that false
                  > religion produces bad works....... "
                  >
                  > Can you believe this? Jesus is now only a "widely
                  > respected religious figure"??
                  > I can forward any who want a copy

                  When you don't read it in the manner it was written and consider the
                  audience to whom it was written,
                  but you look at it in your narrow focus, then you will not understand it.
                • Steve Klemetti
                  Message 8 of 22 , Oct 12, 2008
                    No, she didn't realize that because satan has blinded her mind to see
                    that the
                    truth must go to everyone.

                    donn reese wrote:
                    > You realize this tract is going out to a non-Christ
                    > centered world of agnostics, atheists, deists, Hindus,
                    > Muslims, Buddhists etc. etc., its simply a gateway
                    > introduction not a complete statement of Faith in the
                    > Lord Jesus Christ.
                    >
                    > The Christ is held by Jehovah's Christian Witnesses as
                    > the True Messiah of Scripture.
                    >

                    > In Christ
                    >
                    > Donn
                    > --- alanna garth <pokealanna@...> wrote:
                    >

                    >> On page 2 to new tract tract JWs are distributing
                    >> for
                    >> their new campaigne under the heading, "What is
                    >> False
                    >> Religion", second paragraph says: "A widely
                    >> respected
                    >> religious figure, Jesus Christ, indicated that false
                    >> religion produces bad works....... "
                    >>
                    >> Can you believe this? Jesus is now only a "widely
                    >> respected religious figure"??
                    >> I can forward any who want a copy
                    >>

                    > _____
                  • alanna garth
                    Message 9 of 22 , Oct 13, 2008
                      Umm, Steve Satan has actually blinded your mind to beleive that the doctrine puked out by the GB and taught in the WT pubs is the truth...and he has also blinded your mind to beleive pedophelia is no big deal...