Re: [Jehovah's Witnesses Gathering] hELL

  • Teresa
    Message 1 of 289 , Oct 1, 2006
      There is a gulf or wedge between heaven and hell. Those who are in
      heaven can not come to the place of hell and those in hell can not
      come in the space of heaven.

      If heaven exists, so does hell. If God exists so does satan, if death
      exists so does life. If dark exists so does light.

      There is such a place called hell. A place where all unbelievers will
      spend eternity...forever separated from God and once you are in this
      place there is no chance of your ever coming out.

      Let the rich man be a lesson that such a place do exists.

      > --- Mark <superbird_fan@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Alanna,
      > >
      > > So Hell is divided in two sections?
      > >
      > > "" Jesus was in the paradise, or Abraham's bosom
      > > section...where he freed the souls there. He was
      > > not
      > > in the hades section.""
      > >
      > > Sorry but I don't see that anywhere in the Bible.
      > >
      > > Mark

    • alanna garth
      Message 289 of 289 , Oct 1, 2008
        thanks for that info Steve.
        Is it hot there?  LOL  I wouldn't think so.  I know parts of MI get very cold in the winter.  Is Hell near Grand Rapids at all?