Re: A short funny

  • Ryck
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
      --- In jehovahswitnessesgathering@yahoogroups.com, "Jim"
      <warrior_of_the_sword@...> wrote:

      1. COWS
      Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that our
      government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago,
      right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington? And,
      they tracked her calves to their stalls. But they are unable to
      locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country.

      Maybe we should give them all a cow.

      2. THE CONSTITUTION
      They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't
      we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart
      guys, it's worked for over 200 years, and we're not using it anymore.

      3. THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
      The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a
      courthouse........ You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou
      Shalt Not Commit Adultery" and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building
      full of lawyers, judges and politicians

      LOL

      Very true! :)

      .r.