You MUST read this !

  • jhvhs_wtnss1990
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2002
      Hi, please read this!
      I just got back from the public library doing some personal
      research. There was a 'Key Word' Bible there I was reading.
      (a bible with Hebrew and Greek reference's to 'help' you)
      Anyway, I went to a scripture I like to disprove the trinity.
      It's at 1 Cor 15:24-28.(Please read it if your not framiliar
      with it)
      The reason why I am posting this message is because of what
      I read on a footnote for this scripture.(Specifially verse
      28) The latter part which says,"...then the son(Jesus) himself
      will also subject himself to the one who subjected all things
      to him..."(Jesus subjecting himself ofcoarse to almighty God
      Jehovah) Now to my point, The footnote read(sorry I can't
      remember EXACT words,but what I remember was,"This is
      VERY MISLEADING...it was not neccessary for the Son to
      subject himself...He did this voluntarily..."
      If anyone has a 'Key word' Bible please help me on this.
      I just can't believe what it says.."This is VERY misleading"
      So,I guess they (the publisher's) can make verse's mean
      whatever they want it to mean.(??)
      Thanks
      Please comment
    • Teresa
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2005
        --- Yes He did. Jesus voluntarily paid the sacriface for our sins.
        He did not have to do this. He was doing the will of God and was
        glad to do it. He was more concerned about the will of His Father
        than for himself.

        He loved the Father and the Father also loved Him. That is why all
        powers and authority have been given to Christ Jesus because of His
        love for His Father.

        The Son glorifies the Father, the Father also glorifies the Son. We
        as Christians, glorifies the Father through His Son Jesus Christ.